The dashboard is undergoing a major rewrite, and we’re ready for you to give it an early look. Would you like to pitch in and hunt bugs? Read on!
The new dashboard packs a bunch of a modest new features, including:
- A revamped beverage tapper. You can now enter “advanced” information when creating new beverages.
- A revamped Look and Feel settings page. Settings are now better organized and collapsible by group.
- Quick actions in the Keg Room to move, edit, or connect kegs directly.
- Quick search in the Beverage Database to jump straight to a beverage.
But more than these features, the new dashboard is a complete rewrite in a new framework that should make it easier and faster to support new features. In other words, the most important thing is that it does everything you’re used to, just as well if not better.
How do I opt-in or opt-out?
- To try the new dashboard, replace
/dashboard/in your browser address bar with
/dash/. Here’s a quick link to the beta dashboard: https://taplist.io/dash/
- To go back to the normal dashboard, just switch back. Here’s the normal dashboard: https://taplist.io/dashboard/
Note that you may be asked to log in again when switching to the new dashboard. This is expected.
How can I help?
Give it a spin, and please leave your feedback here: The good, the bad, and the ugly. I’ll keep this post up-to-date with known issues and their resolutions.