Taplist.io is now in Public beta on iOS!
For the adventurous, you can help us test and bullet proof the app by joining the beta! All we ask is for feedback (and especially bug reports) in return. Here are the instructions:
Joining the beta
- From your iPhone or iPad, install the TestFlight app. NOTE: You need to do this even if you plan to run the app on AppleTV
- From the same device, visit this link https://testflight.apple.com/join/gp0RaCu0 to self-enroll in the public beta.
Installing the App - AppleTV
- If you’re using AppleTV, download and install the TestFlight app there. (If you’re running on an iPad, you already installed it in the previous step.)
- Open TestFlight. You’ll be prompted to install the Taplist.io app.
- Give the app a spin!
Reporting issues and feedback
Please use this thread to report any issues. It’s okay to say everything is working great, too Thanks!
Would you be interested in a Taplist.io Display application for iOS? By “display application”, this would be similar to our FireTV app - it shows the menu and cannot be used for management. Meant to be long running on a device.
- Yes, I would use it on an iPad
- Yes, I would use it on an Apple TV
- Nope, wouldn’t use