Subscribers can now try out a new feature: API Integration with Brewfather!
What it does
- Press a button to synchronize all active batches from your Brewfather account to “On Deck”
- A beverage and keg will be automatically created
How to try it out
- Visit the new Integrations section of account settings
- Add your Brewfather API username and API key
- To get a Brewfather API key, visit Brewfather Settings, then tap “Generate API-Key”
- Important: Authorize the key for “read batches” and “read recipes”. You will need to regenerate your API key if you don’t do this.
- Click “Save”, then click “Sync now”
This is an extremely early feature. I’m sure there’s lots it could be doing better, but I could use feedback from more savvy Brewfather users. Let your imagination run wild and report any issues and ideas here!
Known issues & coming soon
I’ll keep this section updated with known issues.
- Sync is not automatic (you have to press the ‘Sync’ button)
- Updates to recipes do not update the Taplist.io Beverage
- Images in Brewfather are not synchronized
- No “Recipes” import integration outside of batches (coming soon)