New feature: Custom glassware images

Alright everybody, I’ve got great news: This thread is the top-requested feature for Taplist.io… and it is now shipped!!

How it works

From On Tap, click Configure Tap. You’ll see a new option to choose how the tap is rendered:

Select Show as Glassware to render a pint glass instead of a keg.

But wait, there’s more!

Is a shaker pint too pedestrian for you?

Would your beer snob patrons scoff at anything but a Willi Becher for that malt-forward Munich-brewed lager?

Fear not! You can customize the glassware for any beverage from the Advanced settings beverage editor:

And you’ve that right: the glass’s fluid color will change according to your beverage, just like the kegs do.

What’s next?

There’s one improvement we haven’t launched yet, which is the ability to set a default glass type for a beverage style. This way, you don’t have to edit every single beverage. Watch this space - coming soon!

Now go ahead. Buy yourself a Boot and a Yard. You know your bar needs it…

1 Like

Forgot to attach a shot of an ensemble:

1 Like

Great feature! When I change my images to glassware the colors are all identical as if it lost the SRM value. Am I doing something wrong?

When I change my images to glassware the colors are all identical as if it lost the SRM value. Am I doing something wrong?

Whoops! It looks like our shaker pint glassware (the default) isn’t picking up the brew colors. We’ve changed the default to a tulip pint as a temporary workaround - should look better now!

1 Like

Just started trying this out and I really like it so far! One thing noticed is that if it’s not a beer then you can’t select the glassware option…I’m pretty sure at least.

Good catch! We’ll be rolling this out to all beverage types in the next day or so (along with an easier interface for managing them).

This is awesome!

One thing I found, is that it shows on the “display” I’ve set up, but not in the web view.

I too can confirm the web view is not showing glassware.

This is now fixed! Thanks for the reports.

I may have missed it, but is there a way to have the “On Deck” also display the glass rather than the keg? By the way, I didn’t think I would want to switch to glasses because I love the Plaato keg levels, but the glasses look great!