Hi and Help (RaspberryPi)

Hi all - Just wanted to come on here to say hello and also how impressed I am with the quality of Taplist. I only discovered this site on Friday and have set about trying to get things sorted for my Homebrewtap here in the UK. I’ve just finished building my keezer and am in the process of filling it with a variety of all-grain homebrews so I thought something like Taplist would be perfect.

Now, after getting everything up and running, I’ve followed all the instructions to set up a RaspberryPi and seem to have it working fine as a linked display including the autolaunch.

The issue I’ve got now is how to exit the autolaunch if I want to get back to the desktop and also how to disable autolaunch if required. I’ve tried to shut down via Taskmanager but without success. As you can probably tell, I’m no expert on the Raspberrypi but can follow simple instructions . Any advice is much appreciated. Cheers

Hey @almahony! Thanks for the kind words; I hate having to “sys admin” my beer projects, so I am glad you could get things up with a minimum of fuss.

I’ll confess, I’m not quite sure how to exit kiosk mode either! I guess ALT TAB and CTRL ALT DELETE didn’t work. Maybe someone else here can chime in. I’ll see if I can figure it out in the meantime.

This is the same question that I have- how to exit back to desktop.

Thanks,
Mickey

Can you try ALT + F4 and report back?

1 Like

ALT + F4 worked on my pi. Thanks.