Embed function seems to have lost its CSS Formatting

I am using the imbed feature on a web page and it was working great until a few weeks ago, then it seemed to lose it’s css formatting. Info is still all displaying, it just doesn’t look like the “live” page preview. I didn’t change anything on my end, so I’m not sure what happened. Tried hosting a stand alone page (outside of the shopify platform I run my site on), and it still wasn’t formatting. I added some CSS to the page with the embedded code and it looks like I can edit the look that way, but don’t know what all the headers are called to do it manually. Is there something I’m missing?

Also, is there a way I can hide the “coming soon” text for the On Deck feature? I want to use that as a workaround to showing what I have available in cans.

Hey Ross! Do you mind pointing me to a page where you’re embedding it and the CSS isn’t working? (Feel free to DM me or shoot it in a note to support@ if you’d rather not share publicly here.) Thanks!

1 Like

My site taplist – bewilderstore
vs
Live Page Taplist.io

Ah, I think I know what the issue is. Customizations there need to be done in CSS. Please take a look at this guide, which we’ve just posted: HOWTO: Customize an embedded Taplist.io Menu

Thanks! That is helpful! I can do the CSS edits. I’m not super familiar with Java. If I wanted to change the “coming soon” to “now in cans” what would be the attribute to edit? Is that possible?