Edit: Missing ratings, how to get chalk font, header photo?

I am having a blast setting up my taplist for the basement bar I am finishing. I’m working with all the features and it is going well, but I can’t seem to get the ratings to appear on the list. Anyone else have a recommendation on this? I have made sure the “show ratings” box is checked and am having no problem seeing the abv values, etc. I am viewing the list in my browser and not on a fire stick/display.

Thanks.

Edit: have some other questions so editing my post to add them, I’d appreciate any help:

1. When I view my taplist, I don’t see the ratings stars. I see all of the abv, and other images/text, but not the stars. The checkbox is selected though.
  2. How do I get the chalk type of font that is displayed on the front page of taplist.io? I love the effect, but don’t see it in the font list.
  3. I found in the community where you added the feature to change the header background image and see others have done it. When I try to I am not provided a place to select the image. All I can do is change the text and the preview is on the right of the whole taplist, no selector for the image.
    I am using google chrome browser on my laptop to edit and view right now. I have tried edge explorer with the same results.

Hey @jeeden!

Hmm, might be a bug. What’s your taplist URL, so I can inspect?

How do I get the chalk type of font that is displayed on the front page of taplist.io?

That font is “Fredericka the Great”, which you should see available in settings. Although, it looks a little bolder now than it does in the screenshot. I’ll see if something changed.

I found in the community where you added the feature to change the header background image and see others have done it.

Sorry! I’ll be re-adding this asap; it went away (temporarily) when I launched live preview mode.

Thanks for the feedback & keep it coming!

Thanks so much for the help. My taplist URL is: https://taplist.io/taplist-736726

Of course, I don’t know what I’m talking about, but after looking at my list vs the photo on the front page of the site it looks like the font is bolded perhaps? I say this because the description looks like the chalk font, but the header, the numbers, names, etc all look to be the same font bolded.

Thanks.

I have looked at quite a few of the displays from others and cannot see the ratings on any of them.

I looked at the Frericka the Great Font elsewhere on the internet and was able to replicate the main header/beer title issue. It does appear the font for those items is the correct font, but bolded where the description is not. Perhaps a setting to bold the font on the back end was changed by mistake?

Thanks!

Chalk font boldness should now be fixed. Please give it a look!

Looks perfect! Thanks!