Bug with On Deck Kegs

Good morning. Sometime last night I noticed that Canceling an On Deck keg does not remove it from the display. This is for both the TV and the Web. I have taken all 7 kegs I had On Deck and Cancelled them but they all still appear on my display. I tried Ending several of those kegs and they are still visible. The only way to get them to disappear from displaying is to Delete them. Another glitch I noticed is that two of the kegs that were On Deck showed up in The Brew Feed as having been Tapped when I Cancelled their On Deck status. Finally, this is not a global update issue as Ending a keg that is On Tap (rather than On Deck) caused it to immediately disappear form my display as expected. Happy to provide more info if needed.

Darn - issue confirmed, we’re on it! Looks like there are a handful of kegs that weren’t transitioned to on deck properly. Thanks very much for all the details - we’ll resolve asap.

1 Like

Update: Should be resolved now. (If your display hasn’t updated, make any menu change, or, manually refresh). You may see a duplicate event or two in the feed, but you should not see any inconsistency on your menus. Please shout if not!

1 Like

Boom! Working per usual. Thanks so much!

1 Like

I’m having this issue today as well. I moved a keg from on deck to a tap. In the keg room everything shows correctly, but the web and tv show the keg as still on deck and on tap. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Confirmed, and resolved! It turns out our previous fix missed a corner case. We’ve resolved the underlying issue, your “on deck” section should be back to normal. My apologies for the interruption.

All good! Thank you so much for the assist.

1 Like