Background Image?

An awesome upgrade would be the ability to use a background image or watermark behind the tap list!

I agree a background image would be a great upgrade or even a few background templates

Duly noted! This may make the cut for the next big set of features, and should open up some cool customization opportunities.

Agreed, We have a lot of hardwood slabs in out taproom. We were just about to ask but this thread answers it for us. Looking forward to seeing that on the next release.

I saw on the Facebook page that you were working on this… Has there been any progress? Will we have the choice of having the background image encompass the header also?

Thanks for such a great product!

I saw on the Facebook page that you were working on this…

(Thank you for the plug! Tell all your friends - https://facebook.com/TaplistIO :sunglasses:).

Has there been any progress?

Yep! Not to spoil the surprise, but it’s functional and looks amazing. It’s not quite ready for prime time, which has less to do with functionality and more with a couple other things that I plan to release it which. I know, I am such a tease… Stay tuned, soon!

Will we have the choice of having the background image encompass the header also?

Yes. The plan & the way it works now is this:

1. If you have only a background image, it fills the whole background.
  2. If you provide a header image and a background image, the background image still fills the whole background, but the header image overlaps it.

I’ve dabbled with a few combinations of these and I think a lot of good effects can be achieved. Let me know if you have any concerns/ideas!

Any ETA on this feature? Thanks!

New user here, wow awesome for our home bar and thank you again for doing all of this. A background would be awesome or a logo placement somewhere on the board would be amazing.

Thank you and keep up the great work.